Francis Ferent Bloggers Night

9:45 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

Hey there!

Last week I went to the Francis Ferent Blogger's Night in Brussels. To be honest, I did not know these stores, but I do know the brands they are selling. When we came in, we were welcomed by the staff, who were really nice, and ofcourse quite stylish. We had a look around, took some pictures and then the owner gave a little speech.
They had freakin' Rubik's cubes to sit on!
I loved these two dresses, they were so pwetty!
Laced iPad and iPhone covers. Wish I had an iPhone..
Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater. You gotta love the faces!
Pretty shoes that would look very good in my closet :D
Yummie cupcakes!
I want this bag! It's so pretty!
Cute little black dress. A must in my closet :)
What to say about these shoes except for the fact that I need them!!
My next boyfriend is going to be dressed like this :)

After this part, it was our turn: we had to create a silhouette. When we were looking around I saw some great items, but I decided to go a different way. I started off with some colored pants and a little skincolored blouse. The search for a perfect coat, jacket or sweater was a bit more difficult, but then suddenly I took the fur coat off the rack. Next item was the bag, which I found quite easily. Shoes was a bit more difficult, I hesitated a while between the shoes above and these boots. Obviously, I went for the second option. 

What do you think of my little silhouette?

I had a great night at Francis Ferent, fell in love with some items, but my wallet doesn't quite likes it.. 

Loves, 
Laetitia