CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

2:51 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

Christmas is just around the corner, just a few days away. I noticed that the older I get, the more difficult it is for me to find things to ask. Because you can't just ask anything. You don't want people to spend a lot of money for you, because then you kinda have to spend about the same amount. I do have some items that are a bit more expensive, but I did mention that if they think it costs too much, more people could budge in to buy it. Without further ado, this is my Christmas wish-list! Kerstmis bevindt zich net om de hoek, nog maar een paar dagen te gaan. Ik heb gemerkt dat hoe ouder ik word, hoe moeilijker ik het find om iets te vinden dat ik kan vragen. Je kan niet zomaar alles vragen. Je wilt niet dat mensen te veel geld aan je uitgeven, want dan moet je voor hen ongeveer hetzelfde bedrag uitgeven. Ik heb wat items die iets duurder zijn, maar ik heb wel gezegd dat als ze vinden dat het te veel kost, meerdere personen samen kunnen leggen. Dit is, zonder meer, mijn Kerstlijst!