PRESS DAYS⎪FAVORITES FW15

4:32 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

It's time to finally show you the items that caught my eyes during the press days. It was really hard to make a selection of what I snapped because I can't show you everything - post would be waaaay too long, haha. But don't be sad! I'll show you all of the items I loved on Facebook next week :-)

My selection: Armistice shoes - Enora Antoine necklace - Flossy shoe - Hanne Schoofs ring and earrings - 
Mistral bedsheets - Only skirt - Shoe Discount Trend One T--shirt


Het is eindelijk tijd om jullie de items te tonen die mij opvielen tijdens de persdagen. Het was echt moeilijk om een selectie te maken van wat ik ge-snapped hebben omdat ik jullie niet alles kan laten zien - artikel zou veeeeel te lang zijn, haha. Maar niet getreurd! Ik toon jullie alle items waar ik voor gevallen ben op Facebook volgende week :-)

Mijn selectie: Armistice schoenen - Enora Antoine ketting - Flossy schoen - Hanne Schoofs ring en orringen - 
Mistral bedlakens - Only rok - Shoe Discount Trend One T--shirt