POP-UP SHOP FURNIFIED

3:19 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments


Ever since I've had my own place, I've been into interiors. I just love to look at different possibilities and think of how I can input this into my own home.

Sometimes it's really hard to find something online, because we all know how pictures can deceive. For furniture, I always prefer to take a look at it in real life and really try it out.
Furnified, the Belgian furniture webshop, understood this an opened two showrooms in Amsterdam and Antwerp. But for people like me who don't live on that side of the country, it's quite far. So you can imagine how excited I got when I heard about a pop-up shop opening in Brussels!

I had a little browse online and these are some of the items I'd love to check out!
Furnified is a very young brand. It was created in 2015 and combines vintage, design and originality into one for quite a reasonable price. It's also important to note that everything is made 'in house' with quality products.

For those of you that are as excited as I am, here's what you need to know for the pop-up shop:
28 April until 28 June
Wednesday to Saturday 10.30 - 18.30
Sunday 12.00 - 18.00
Rue Lebeau 31
1000 Brussels
Pictures: by Furnified