ZOELLA BEAUTY

4:06 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

I have been following Zoella for quite a while and really admire her.
So when I heard she was launching her own beauty brand, I had to get my hands on it!

The smell is really amazing, it's fresh, floral and feminine. I am really loving this smell and for me it's a fragrance that can be worn all year round.
Also, take a look at that packaging! The polka dots, the lacey details, it's just so cute.
I also really like using pots instead of tubes for some things. I feel like in tubes a small amount of product always stays stuck, a problem that doesn't occur with pots.

For a first collection, I honestly think this is a real hit.

I got everything from Feelunique.
The range consists of

Blissful Mistful Body Mist 
Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance 
Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion 
Fizz Bar 
Hand On Heart Hand Gel 
Hey Roomie Reed Diffuser
Pretty Polished Body Scrub 
Scooper Dooper Bath Soak 
Soak Opera 
Soap Pop Soap On A Stick 
Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream 
Wondrous Whip Body Moisturiser