WOLFORD SOCKS

3:25 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

Lately I have this thing with socks. If I see a cute pair, I need to have them. Which is weird, right? Nobody sees them and nobody really cares what socks you're wearing. I think this is one of those things I do just for me. Because I do know what I'm wearing in my shoes and because, I don't know, they make me feel cute or something.

So naturally, when I saw these Wolford socks, I started dreaming of them. Just look at how cute they are! I especially fell for the Bastille, the Leonie and the Colora ones. Why? Because they special!
Bastille and Leonie socks are available at €15 per pair. 
Colora socks are available at €17 per pair.
De laatste tijd heb ik iets met sokjes. Als ik een schattig paar zie, moet ik ze gewoon hebben. Beetje raar, niet? Niemand ziet ze en het kan niemand echt schelen welke sokken je draagt. Ik denk dat het zoiets is dat ik voor mezelf doe. Omdat ik wel weet wat ik in mijn schoenen aanheb en omdat, ik weet het niet, ze me schattig doen voelen of zo.

Het is dus volkomen normaal dat wanneer ik deze Wolford sokjes zag, ik ervan begon te dromen. Kijk gewoon hoe schattig ze zijn! Ik viel vooral voor de Bastille's, de Leonie's en de Colora's. Waarom? Omdat ze speciaal zijn!

Bastille en Leonie sokken zijn verkrijgbaar aan €15 per paar. 
Colora sokkes zijn verkrijgbaar aan €17 per paar. 
Pictures: Oona/Mario Testino