REVIEW⎪BIRCHBOX MARCH

5:59 PM Laetitia V. 0 Comments

Yet again Birchbox amazes me with their box, I'm almost inclined to just stash them in my bedroom for fun!

Ciaté London Nail Polish in Ivory Queen is actually my first Ciaté nail polish ever. I've always liked their little bottles and colours, but never got to buy one. I was a tad disappointed by the coverage, I needed three layers to have a good coverage that wasn't transparant anymore. I'm also not too happy about the color but that is very personal! I just don't like the color on me, but I bet it looks gorgeous on other people. On the other hand, the color is exactly what it looks like in the bottle, so that's a good point. Also, it dries really fast, which is always a very good quality in nail polish.

Les Anges ont la Peau Douce L'Eau Bleue des Anges is a revitalizing toner. It kind off reminds me of the Nivea Young purifying toner I bought when I was about 16. The toner is very cleansing and my skin feels really well after using it, but not as fresh as I expected. But that is the only little letdown and it really is very very little. I do like using it and will until the bottle is empty.

Sampar Peeling Equilibre Moussant is a peeling in the form of a mask. It's more of an oil than anything else and very runny as well. I actually already tried this before and didn't quite like the product. The smell isn't quite my thing and I don't feel like the peeling is doing anything for my skin.

Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor is a conditioner for damaged hair. My hair isn't quite the damaged kind but as it had been a while since I cut it, I thought I'd give it a try. The conditioner smells a bit like the candy I used to have, not the super sweet kind but more like bubblegum chewing gum. The product isn't really suited for my hair, it leaves it a tad dry and it becomes greasy very quickly after using it.

Compagnie De Provence Savon Liquide de Marseille Menthe is made the old fashioned way like the real Savon de Marseille. I'm not one for minthy odours, only in chewing gum - mostly taste there though. I have quite difficult hands when it comes to soap, for instance I can't use a bar of soap because they leave my hands dry. I haven't had the problem with liquid soaps yet, so I was surprised when it happened with this one. Although, if they use the same way of producing as for the bars, it could make sense.
Birchbox verwondert mij opnieuw met hun box, ik ben bijna geneigd om ze gewoon in mijn slaapkamer te bewaren voor de lol!

Ciaté London Nail Polish in Ivory Queen is eigenlijk mijn eerste Ciaté nagellak ooit. Ik heb hun flesjes en kleuren altijd leuk gevonden, maar heb nooit een aangeschaft. Ik was een beetje teleurgesteld door de dekking, ik had drie lagen nodig om een goede dekking te krijgen die niet doorschijnend meer was. Ik ben ook niet echt tevreden over de kleur, maar dat is heel persoonlijk! Ik vind de kleur niet mooi op mij, maar ik ben er zeker van dat het er prachtig uitziet op andere mensen. Aan de andere kant is de kleur exact hoe hij eruitziet in de fles, dus dat is een goed punt. Hij droogt ook heel snel, wat altijd een goede kwaliteit is voor nagellak.

Les Anges ont la Peau Douce L'Eau Bleue des Anges is een revitaliserende toner. Het doet mij een beetje denken aan de Nivea Young reinigende toner die ik kocht toen ik 16 was. De toner is heel zuiverend en mijn huid voelt heel goed aan na gebruik, maar niet zo fris als ik verwacht had. Maar dat is de enige kleine afknapper en het is echt een heel kleine. Ik gebruik de toner graag en ik zal hem blijven gebruiken tot de fles leeg is.

Sampar Peeling Equilibre Moussant is een peeling in de vorm van een masker. Het is meer een soort olie dan iets anders en is ook heel lopend. Ik had deze eigenlijk al ooit geprobeerd en vond het niet zo'n geslaagd product. De geur is niet echt mijn ding en ik heb ook niet echt het gevoel dat de peeling iets doet voor mijn huid.

Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor is een conditioner voor beschadigd haar. Mijn haar is niet echt beschadigd, maar aangezien het al een tijd geleden is dat ik naar de kapper ben geweest, dach tik dat ik het eens zou uitproberen. De conditioner ruikt een beetje als de snoep die ik vroeger at, niet de heel zoete soort maar meer zoals bubblegum kauwgom. Het product is niet echt geschikt voor mijn haar, het maakt het een beetje droog en het wordt heel snel vettig nadat ik het gebruikt heb.

Compagnie De Provence Savon Liquide de Marseille Menthe wordt op de oude manier gemaakt zoals de echte Savon de Marseille. Ik heb het niet echt op muntgeuren, enkel in kauwgom - vooral smaak daar. Ik heb vrij moeilijke handen als het op zeep aankomt, ik kan geen stuk zeep gebruiken omdat het mijn handen droog maakt. Ik heb nog geen problemen gehad met vloeibare zeep, ik was dus nogal verbaasd toen het gebeurde met deze. Maar, als ze dezelfde manier gebruiken om hun stukken te maken, is het wel logisch.